Here are a few ideas
A stray animal is an animal who does not have an owner or has gotten lost and can not find their way home.
- Help collect stray animals in your community
- Help find new homes for stray animals
Wild animals are in their natural habitat, such as a bird in a nest, in a tree or a monkey in the jungle.
- Help wildlife at your local park or nature reserve
Animal’s health is as important as humans, we need to make sure they are getting the treatment they deserve, such as enough exercise or food and water.
- Make sure dogs in your community get enough exercise
- Minimise the amount of rubbish the fish eat in the sea