Here are a few ideas
Exercise can help a person in so many ways. It can control weight and even make someone feel happier and more energetic.
- Encourage people to exercise
The human body is made up of 60% water, not drinking enough has been found to affect our mood, memory and even increase the chance of getting a headache.
- Inspire people to drink more water
- Ensure everyone has access to clean water
Healthy Eating is important for health and wellbeing, we should eat a wide range of foods to ensure our body is getting the right nutrients it needs. This should be a mix of carbohydrates, fruit/veg and protein.
- Make it easier for people in your community to have access to healthy food
- Motivate people to eat their 5 veggies and/or fruits per day